WHERE DO WE PICK YOU UP
WHERE DO WE STOP
A) At the Huski station at the Pemberton entrance
B) At the Joffree lake trail head - (Parking lot)
WHAT SCHEDULES DO WE HAVE
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
HOW MUCH TRIP TIME
Be aware that Pemberton (Jofree lake) is a remote location, once you arrive you are 100% responsible for your safety.
Pemberton rides is just a transportation service so we end up our job when we drop you and we restart it when we pick you up, during your visit to the Jofree Lakes park we wont provide a guide or any staff member to help you (BASIC PARK SAFETY INFORMATION) .
PEMBERTON RIDES DOES NOT PROVIDE A GUIDED TOUR.
- Bring your cell phone (there is no signal in the mountains / park however you will get signal in Pemberton village).
- Bring it fully charged and if possible bring a back up battery.
- Bring Lunch - Food and Water (there are no stores and it is not possible to buy supplys while on the park)
- Bring proper shoes for walking up to the lakes, bring a jacket rewardless of the nice weather at your departure from Vancouver.
- This is as in any other B.C. Park wilderness, there you can find beautifull wildlife and you need to be respectfull and carefull.
- DO NOT EVER GET OF TRACK IF YOU ARE NOT PROPERLY EQUIPED AND TRAINED TO DO SO.
- Be aware there are dangerous cliffs and more dangers if you go off track.
- You can find that weather changes abruptly and heavy rain, cold and even snowy conditions may come suddenly.
- Our trip will make a 5 minute stop in Squamish and another 5 minute stop in Whistler as going to the Joffree lake entrance is around 3 hrs away from Vancouver Downtown (Burrard station).
WE ONLY USE SHUTTLE BUSES, AS THEY ARE FASTER AND EASIER TO MANOUVER ON THE PARK ENTRANCE.